We Are A Dog Friendly Hotel.
We love to meet well-mannered, housebroken dogs.
We charge $40.00 fee per dog per night. Please call the hotel directly to reserve a Dog-friendly room. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and subject to availability. (We allow max 2 dogs per room, up to 70 lbs max).
Dogs allowed to stay in room for short periods of time, if they can be left alone. No excessive barking or scratching allowed - owners will be called and must return to the property.
There are local kennels and doggie daycare (Doggies at the Beach, 1.302.644-8200.) - call before arrival to obtain their requirements.
All dogs must be socialized to meet and play nicely with other dogs. Dogs with separation anxiety cannot be left alone.
Please pick up after your dog and dispose of waste appropriately.While on the other common areas of the hotel, the dog must be leashed and with an owner.In order to make your stay enjoyable, we have directions to dog friendly beaches and restaurants.
It is the dog owner's responsibility to keep their dog quiet and respect other guests.
Dogs are able to be left alone up to 4 hours. We require owners leave us a cell phone number, and answer it.
If the dog is barking or upset we will follow these steps:
- Call the owner. If you do not answer we will leave a message. If you do not respond or return to the hotel and a hotel employee must sit with the dog we will charge a dog sitting fee of $40.00 per hour and any portion thereof.
- When a dog is barking for an extended period of time the owner must take appropriate action to calm the dog. If this is not possible the guest must kennel the dog off site or if this means the guest chooses to leave our no-refund policy applies.
- When you check-out, a Hotel employee will inspect your room. If there are damages you will be charged; If a dog has peed on the bed - $100.00; If we need to shampoo the rug - $100.00; Other damages will be charged accordingly.
- Guest should carry shot records that could be available, upon request, if a situation arises. Local Vets require shot records if there is a dog emergency.
- If damage or soiling occurs to the guest room or any part of the hotel, dog owners must notify an employee immediately. If damage occurs, the dog owners will lose the privileged of leaving their dogs unsupervised at any time. If the damage is beyond the deposit the Hotel will repair damage/clean or obtain an estimate of repair costs as soon as possible and charge the guest for repairs prior to departure.